Sunday, May 18, 2008

Toddler talk RULES!

Two days ago, Colin and I had this conversation (with my name listed as "someonesmom" here for blogging purposes) as we were doing an alphabet puzzle:

Me: What's Mommy's name?

Colin: Someonesmom.

Me: That's right! What letter does "someonesmom" start with?

Colin: S!

Me: Good! What's Daddy's name?

Colin: Honey.

----------------------------

Tonight, as the sun was going down and we were in the gloaming:

Colin: No more sunshine. My eyes open, but I can't see.

----------------------------

Tonight, as we listened to Colin's new MP3 player for kids (which you can load with whatever music you want!) and the digital DJ announced the song's title:

Colin: I love "Charm Attack".

Me (as song begins to play): This song *is* "Charm Attack".

Colin: No, this song "Colin little".

No comments: