Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am not sh*tting you

So we sat down to watch our TiVo'd "American Idol" results show. Just as Ryan Seacrest was about to announce the winner, I told my husband, "I don't think there's enough time." He's like, "What do you mean?" I said, "Well, it says '1:59', so if Ryan doesn't tell us, TiVo's going to cut out." He's like, "No, it won't." I said, "It's going to be, 'David....' and then we won't know!"

So Ryan says, "The winner of American Idol is.... David..."

Ding!

TiVo cuts out.

We burst out laughing.

My husband said, "Do you know how many TiVo users who taped this are screaming, "NOOOOO!" at their TVs right now?

So I went online, naturally.

And now I know who won.

And on to tomorrow, which starts my truly favorite time of the year: "So You Think You Can Dance" premieres!

But, of course, I'm going to be at dance class.

I guess I'll have to.... TiVo it!

No comments: