Saturday, November 06, 2004

Just finished up 12 weeks

Amazing! I can't believe how much better I've been feeling the last few weeks. Although I did go work out today, just lightly, at the Y. Then I came home and talked to my neighbor outside for about 10-15 minutes. And I started to feel very light-headed. Not dizzy, but more like I was going to faint. So I went inside and laid down and that's been it for the last, oh, 5 hours. Except for eating, haha.

I also got the FluMist vaccine b/c I had a prescription for the flu shot and the state lifted the contraindication for FluMist for pregnant women. I ended up with a stuffy nose FOR A WEEK. Once this whole flu shot sitch gets remediated next year, I'm going back to the flu shot. I mean, I only got FluMist this time b/c I could absolutely NOT find a flu shot anywhere!

I've been under a lot of stress my entire pregnancy thus far due to a volunteer group I'm in - as an executive board member. After two years of doing other positions, this last one (VP) just about killed me and I quit. So now... I have time to scrapbook, exercise, possibly maybe even clean up the house (!!!).

I asked my husband the night I quit, "Can I just enjoy being pregnant now?" So that's what I'm going to do.

No comments: