Monday, November 22, 2004

14-and-a-half weeks and counting...

Finally ate (cooked) zucchini for the first time in, oh, about eight weeks. Last night. Have had an aversion to it since about Week 6, when I went all psycho on... Oh God, I feel the bile rising and that weird twitchiness in my throat just thinking about it... wheat pitas with Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and raw zucchini.

Oh my God my eyes are watering. I can't believe I didn't throw up typing that (much less admitting it). Ugh. So when people ask if I have any aversions... it's raw zucchini. But the cooked ones last night weren't too bad, although I'd rather not think about it.

Okay, I need to go get some juice or something. That zucchini story put me over the edge. Bleh.

P.S. Tummy is starting to show...

P.S. 2: Time for the Baby Ticker again....

baby web sites

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

hiya L.L. first of CONGRATS! its definitly the experience of your life.

thanks for visiting my site and for telling me a bit about you. always nice to meet others from california. i grew up in Cerritos and then lived in Bellflower before i moved here to Prince Edward Island Canada in august 1002. when i told people i was moving here nobody...i mean nobody had a clue about PEI. they knew of Toroto, Vancouver,...all the big cities but thats it. interesting how little Californians know about Canada...but then again i didnt know much about it either until i visited here.

good luck with the pregnancy ...thanks again for checking out my blog. :) well be checking out yours now also. have a great tuesday.