Thursday, February 14, 2008

Whatwhat?



So, I've been sitting on the news that my cousin (and fellow blogger) is pregnant for, like, at least a week. Once she announced it to her family this past weekend at her son's first birthday party, I was allowed to tell family members. But I didn't, because I wanted to know how far along she was. She was guessing about 15 weeks, and was excited that she might be all the way through her first trimester (because she was so sick with her son).

She called me yesterday with the results of her ultrasound.

Turns out she's SIX AND A HALF MONTHS PREGNANT.

Bet I can't tell the story like she can!

1 comment:

The White House said...

We did the math and I think that I got pregnant the week inbetween Will & Nichole's wedding and reception. So that picture of us on the couch here, yup I am pregnant already! Crazy that I got preggers when matthew was 6.5 mo old!!!! We're still in shock over here! Thanks for the posT