Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Mommy, Colin, Baby Sister... everybody LOVE."



Colin proclaimed this while giving us a group hug. Yes, the sibling revelry continues. And this, while he's on at least three different medicines (including 4x/day nebulizer treatments) for brochiolitis. (And I'm stressing about how to keep Hayden well, when Colin keeps trying to show his love for her!)

2008, so far, has been a banner health year for dear Colin!

It can only get better from here, right?

In the meantime, I'm still learning how to do things like make dinner or leave the house with an infant and a toddler. I've also discovered that I can't go to the supermarket unless Colin's at school, because an infant seat and a child cannot fit in a supermarket cart at the same time... unless you're not planning on getting any groceries.

When Colin was an infant, the shopping carts were just being changed over from "put your infant car seat up here, in front of you" to "we don't want your business, because infant car seats don't fit on our new carts, so screw you!"

So, naturally, I bought a new infant sling (because I can't find my New Native Carrier! BOO!) that I can carry Hayden in while Colin rides in the cart. It's a pink and chocolate Peanut Shell, and now I feel rather saucy!

No comments: