Friday, November 16, 2007

The hilarity continues...

Upon walking out of day care, after sunset.
Colin: Dark.
Me: Yeah, it's a little dark.
Colin: No, Mommy, BIIIIG dark.


A four-year-old student opens his mouth like he's going to say something, then shuts it.
Me: Brian, were you going to say something?
Student: Oh, I just forgot that you have a baby in your tummy, then I remembered.
Me: Yes, I do! Good job - you remembered.
Student: Yeah, my mom's getting fat too, but she doesn't have a baby in her tummy.
Me: Okay, I'm not going to tell your mom you said that, but thanks for sharing!


Another four-year-old student, who just saw the "Transformers" movie. If you know the theme song from the cartoon, you'll get this!
Student: C'mon trucks - let's go meet the eye!


My five-year-old student, seeing another student crying.
Student: My daddy said I could only cry if I was bleeding or dying.


What I'm listening to: The washer and dryer
I just: Swiffered the floor
Now I'm gonna: Take a nap!

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

too funny...

did I tell you Sophie will start seeing a speech pathologist twice every month ?