Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Look who's babying now

Tom & Katie? I must say I didn't see that one coming. Yet.

Okay, still better than Kevin & Britney. Yikes.

Still reeling from Nic Cage and his wife naming their kid after Superman (Kal-el... his birth name).

By the way, I swear I don't watch E! News Live. I actually heard about Tom & Katie on The Situation Room (unfortunately, Le Wolf was out...).

And now...

OVERHEARD IN A MAJOR CHAIN STORE (WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE TARGET)

(Enter mom, six-year-old girl and baby.)

Girl: Abby is spoiled!

Mom: No she's not.

Girl: Yes, she is. She gets everything!

Mom (not making eye contact): She's a baby. She needs a lot of things right now, so I get them for her.

Girl (getting slightly screechy): See - she gets everything!

Mom (exasperated): Oh, like I didn't get you everything when you were a baby.

(End scene.)

Is this what I have to look forward to, once I double my existing child base? Hmmmm....

By the way, Abby is TOTALLY spoiled. Haha.

No comments: