Thursday, February 17, 2005

27 Weeks Today

The baby is certainly active! Punch punch, kick kick. Not to mention roll, roll. What the hell is he doing in there?

BTW, I think, perhaps, that the Shermag Natural Lock/Recline Grand Glider with the matching ottoman COULD be the most comfortable glider/rocker ever. Esp. for those of us tall people.

My mom held a baby shower for me last Sunday, so I travelled with hubby to other part of the state to be feted with cake and presents. Lovely time. Usually hate attention on myself but it was really nice to see everyone. AND... people went crazy with gifts. There were 15 people there, and somehow I ended up with a TON on 0-3 months onesies... which is fine but if I add those to the ones I got from my friend in TX (who graciously sent stuff her son had grown out of).... my kid now has 53 onesies. And only one person bought off of my registry - totally decked out the crib. Bless her.

Except for back/butt pain, which limits how much I can work out.... doing great. And on winter break this week! Yippee!

No comments: